Advanced - Automation - Lesson Plan
The Advanced Automation Lesson Plan takes the trainee through the higher levels of understanding what Software Test Automation is all about. They will be immersed in hands-on activities that will cover more advanced levels of customizing and modularizing automated test scripts.
Trainees that complete this lesson plan will be educationally qualified for an senior lead level position as a Software Automation Tester.
- Creating Objects with Visual Basic Script
- Reading & Writing - TXT, CSV, and XML files
- Reading & Writing - Excel spreadsheets
- Reading & Writing - Access databases
- Advanced Object Manipulation - DOM
- Advanced Object Manipulation - Triggering Events
- Managing Recovery Scenarios
- Creating Custom Recovery Scenario Functions
- Advanced Error Handling Techniques