Intermediate - Automation - Lesson Plan
The Intermediate Automation Lesson Plan takes the trainee through the higher levels of understanding what Software Test Automation is all about. They will be immersed in hands-on activities that will cover customizing and modularizing automated test scripts.
Trainees that complete this lesson plan will be educationally qualified for an senior level position as a Software Automation Tester.
Getting started with Visual Basic Script
- Applying Developer Best Practices
- Managing Shared Object Repositories
- Using Object Properties for Description Programming
- Parameterizing Test Data with Variables
- Creating Reusable Actions
- Parameterizing Actions
- Creating Subroutines and Functions
- Parameterizing Subroutines and Functions